Find out why so many adults are turning to dental implants to replace missing teeth.
Are you thinking that dental implants may be the best way to replace your missing tooth or teeth? If so, then the next step is to turn to our Waukesha, WI, dentist Dr. James Murphy, who has been successfully placing dental implants for years to help people feel confident smiling again. Dental implants are unique and unlike any other artificial tooth.
If you are dealing with tooth loss here are the benefits of getting dental implants,
- Prevent jawbone deterioration
- Support the facial muscles and prevent sagging skin
- Fill gaps in your smile and prevent teeth from shifting around
- Fully restore chewing and speaking, which allows you to eat what you want without worrying about teeth slippage
- False teeth that look just like real teeth (the only one that will know that you have implants is you)
- An incredibly comfortable artificial tooth that feels and functions like a real tooth
- A major boost to self-esteem and confidence, which can help your career, professional endeavors, and social life
- A restoration that could last you the rest of your life as long as you maintain good oral hygiene and proper care for your implant
As you can see, there are a lot of benefits to getting dental implants. So the next question on your mind might be: Are dental implants right for me? While you can certainly do your online research to help you decide, the best way to determine whether you should get implants is by turning to our Waukesha, WI, family dentist for an evaluation.
If these benefits alone are enough for you to want to take the next steps to fill gaps in your smile then call Proven Dental in Waukesha, WI, at (262) 650-3000 and let us know that you are interested in getting dental implants.