Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At Proven Dntal, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here. If at all possible, we try to prevent problems before they need fixing.
Dr. Murphy takes the time to discuss each patient's dental dignosis with them so that you can decide what options you have when deciding on the best way to care for your dental needs. The staff at Proven Dental recognizes that each patient is an individual and has many life choices to consider when deciding the dental treatment that is best for them.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks.
- Microabraision, to remove or mask discoloration.
- Cosmetic Contouring, to contour and reshape teeth.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Cosmetic Fillings and Cosmetic Dentistry, to make your teeth strong and healthy and look great
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Partial and Dentures, to help you smile again; and to restore your bite and looks.
- Replacing Missing Teeth , when even one tooth is missing, the remaining teeth tend to “drift” into new positions
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth.
- Scaling and Root Planing, to improve periodontal health
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain, soreness, headaches, difficulty chewing
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- If something is beyond our scope we are happy to provide you with a referral to a qualified specialist. At Proven Dental we want our patients to have the best care available, so if we are unable to provide it we are comfortable providing you with a referral.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance. If you are experiencing pain, swelling, or other dental emergency, we make every effort to see you the same day you call.
Answer Your Dental Questions
Sometimes you just need an answer to a dental question or problem. That is why we offer a "free second opinion" and "free consultaion" (exculding xrays) so you can establish a good starting point in your dental care.