Important Information for New Patients
Your first visit to Proven Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please take a few minutes and read through this page. You'll find practical information you need, and you can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We Strive To Provide Solutions For Your Dental Needs. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Create a patient focused, stress-free schedule for you and your family.
- Treat each indiviual thoroughly, in an unhaurried fashion, to ensure that you can feel comfortable and relaxed while in our care.
- Offer a variety of procedures that can give you the smile that you deserve.
- Bring art and science together to improve the lives of our patients.
- Value service and make every effort to ensure that every visit is as comfortable as possible.
- Find out what is the most important to the patient in terms of their dental health, and then provide patient care centered on their needs and wants.
- Use the latest in advanced dental technology to create dazzling smiles that brighten your life.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. If you have a certain issue that is bothering you, educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. We look forward to your first visit.
Insurance and Billing
Proven Dental accepts most traditional insurance plans, but please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Proven Dental is a Preferred Provider for Delta Dental, United Healthcare, Guardian, Cigna, and other PPO plans. We will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We also accept checks, cash or credit cards for balances not covered by your insurance. We request co-payments and un-reimbursed services be paid at the time of service.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer some payment plans. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. Care Credit offers No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. CareCredit acn be used for you and your family.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose.
For over 20 years, CareCredit has been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need. Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com